Assessment and EvaluationFreedman HealthCare helps clients analyze their programs and services, and can act as an external evaluator for grant-funded projects. We assist our clients by collecting and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data to evaluate process and outcome measures. We also develop and present comprehensive findings reports geared for a variety of audiences. Our services include:
- Assessment and Feasibility Studies
- Instrument Design
- Survey Research
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Product Evaluation for Business Growth
- Report Preparation
Sample clients include:
- A non-profit, community-based organization raising awareness of teen dating and domestic violence engaged FHC to conduct a six-month strengths and needs assessment of their program. Specifically, the organization asked FHC to examine assets and gaps in prevention, intervention, and responses to dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking to facilitate the development of effective and comprehensive programs for students. FHC researched existing policies as well as prevention and intervention programs; collected qualitative data from students, parents, and professionals regarding their knowledge and perceptions of abuse; and identified resources and services available to students in the schools and community through a series of stakeholder interviews and focus groups. FHC then synthesized the data and compiled a final report.
- Two state-based tobacco control programs contracted with FHC to assess the health plan landscape in order to understand smoking cessation efforts, such as the Quit Line, that existed beyond state-based resources. For each of these states, FHC collected qualitative and quantitative data through stakeholder interviews and an environmental scan, which informed recommendations for the state to pursue.