We have an opportunity for an experienced professional to join our team to provide a range of project management services that require not only expert organizational and management skills, but an analytical mindset and familiarity with the health care sector.
These tasks include:
- Synthesizing and assimilating complex concepts into actionable information for FHC, its clients, and other stakeholders;
- Facilitating decision-making by leaders through clarifying decision points, presenting options, thoroughly communicating the benefits and trade-offs of each option, etc.;
- Conducting project risk management (identifying and helping mitigate risks to the project’s success);
- Serving as the key point of contact for FHC’s clients, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders during the lifetime of a project
- Strategizing and making recommendations related to a range of client projects;
- Translating available data and literature reviews into clear, concise findings reports for client projects; and
- Preparing and presenting materials for internal and external audiences.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience managing projects related to health policy, health care reform, care delivery, and/or health data strategy. Individual must also demonstrate the ability to lead people, processes, and projects; run effective meetings; and facilitate decision making in complex client environments, particularly public or private health care organizations. Knowledge of multi-payer databases and/or health insurance exchanges would be a plus. Candidates must be independent and thoughtful, with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple assignments. Candidates must be comfortable managing the day to day tasks of a project and actively engaging in the subject matter.
- Minimum skills and qualifications for this position include:
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident speaking style, and ability to broker consensus among disparate stakeholders
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent written communication skills (please be prepared to share a writing sample)
- Exceptional at follow-through and task management
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (advanced Excel data analysis skills a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required (graduate degree in related field is a plus).
- Candidates may be asked to prepare a short presentation using PowerPoint and Excel based on materials provided by Freedman HealthCare.
Freedman HealthCare is a leader in the field of health care performance measurement and quality improvement, and we are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and growing consultancy. The office environment requires team work, open communication, and the ability to conform to exacting standards.
This is a full-time position based in our Newton, MA office. Local and limited out of state travel may be required. To apply for this position, please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Joanne Halpern at email@example.com